Up to £28000 per annum
9 months ago
Parts Telesales Team Leader required in Swansea!
- £22-25,000 starting salary with £28,000 potential annual earnings!
- 39 hour week Mon-Fri and 1 in 3 Sat 8:00am-12:00pm!
- First hand stake in driving our client's business forward!
Due to business expansion a new and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Parts Telesales Team Leader at our client's multi-franchise approved automotive parts distribution centre in Swansea!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, as Parts Telesales Team Leader you will be responsible for inspiring and leading a team of 4 office-based Telesales Advisors to maintain our client's high levels of customer service. You will aim to further increase their business through marketing activities, sales planning, and outbound calling while at the same time identifying and developing new business opportunities. You will also work closely with management team and Field Sales Representatives.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Swansea region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea. Our client has requested that a minimum 4/5 years motor trade parts experience is mandatory as well as ideally having worked in a management/supervisory role. Overall you will need to have the proven ability to drive the sales process with an emphasis on proactivity, have good leadership/people skills, and maintain our client's high levels of customer service. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Parts Telesales Team Leader our client is offering:
- £22-25,000 annual starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme with a potential annual earnings of £28,000+.
- Ad-hoc use of a company vehicle.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at time and a half rate.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance.
- Any necessary associated training and development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a growing business in the South Wales region.
You are required to work a 39 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm paid as overtime.
If this Parts Telesales Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Swansea area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.