Up to £25000 per annum
18 days ago
PDI / Prep Technician required for Main Dealer Group in Tamworth.
- Basic salary depending on experience, in the region of £20,000 - £22,000 + Bonus!
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. No weekends!
- Opportunity to working alongside a number of leading brands in a fast-paced workshop.
Our Client is part of a network of dealerships across the UK. They represent a number of vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars. There are excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Duties of a PDI Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carry out Pre Delivery Inspections on new and used vehicles and diagnosis
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues
- Completes repair and service records/ other appropriate activities
What our Client expects of their PDI Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
If you are interested in this PDI Technician role, or you would like to hear more about other Technician opportunities in the Tamworth Area, contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.