Up to £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle PDI Technician
We are seeking a PDI Technician to join our successful dealer group in the Sidcup area.
The client is offering the successful PDI Vehicle Technician:
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £28,000 with the opportunity to earn a bonus on top
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 with 1in3 Saturdays!
Duties of a PDI Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carry out Pre Delivery Inspections on new and used vehicles and diagnosis
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues
- Completes repair and service records/ other appropriate activities
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to
What our Client expects of their PDI Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
If you are interested in hearing more about this PDI Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from PDI Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.