Up to £34000 per annum
3 months ago
PDI / Sales Technician
- Up to £28,000 Basic + Bonus
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00 - 13:00
- Franchised Car Dealership
PDI Vehicle Technician Required For Franchised Main Car Dealer - Guildford.
Our Client, a Franchised Main Car Dealer is looking to hire a Vehicle PDI Prep Technician to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Guildford. The successful applicant will be required to work at a high standard according to standardised regulations within the busy Automotive Industry. You will be motivated by set targets and be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
* Check over used cars pre-sale and ensure they are customer ready
* Perform any necessary repairs including oil & brake changes, PDI / Servicing
* Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail
* Liaise with the Car Sales Department regarding expected completion times
* Please be aware this position will not just be limited to Sales Prep work, and other workshop tasks will be required.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm with Saturdays on a 1 in 3 Rota Basis, 8:00am - 1:00pm only but our client may require some flexibility during busy times.
Our Client is open to a variety of experience. Ideally, you will be qualified within motor vehicle maintenance repair to NVQ Level 2 or 3 standards. They must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
Our Client offers an excellent training experience, if you've got a desire to learn and enhance your skills and knowledge please be in touch.
Basic Salary up to £28,000 + Bonus
If this PDI Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Guildford or Surrey please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.