Up to £24000 per annum
17 days ago
Personal Assistant (PA) Required in the Orpington Area
Prestige Automotive Independent Dealership
Monday to Friday Hours: 9am to 5pm
Circa £24k Per Annum + Benefits
My client is an Independent Specialist Garage, currently looking for a highly efficient and skilled Automotive PA to assist the Managing Director and Senior Management Team on a daily basis.
- Assisting EA with organising events.
- Maintaining administrative systems.
- Extensive diary management for the MD & members of the management team
- Assist EA to monitor candidate applications for new job roles either direct or through recruitment agencies.
- Assist EA with Interview process - shortlisting CV's
- Booking interviews into relevant Managers diary's as required
- HR Administration - organise job offer letters
- Set up new employees on in-house systems
- Order business cards and stationery relevant to new starter.
- Arrange 3, 9 & 12-month staff reviews
- Ensure all relevant forms are completed by new starter and filed away.
- Copy passports, carry out driving licence checks on new employees.
- Collect staff references for new employees
- Audit checking HR files for missing paperwork
- Assist with the monitoring of staff sickness and holidays
- Assist Accounts Manager with collation of payroll monthly
- Setting up new staff on the in house system)
- Keep new candidates warm prior to start date
- Onboarding new starters on day 1
- Produce contracts for staff to sign & agree within one week of starting.
- Ordering new computer software/phones/desks for new starter where required
- Ordering staff uniforms
- Checking stock levels and replenish stock where required throughout site
- Deal with cleaners for both sites.
- Ensuring parking fines and speeding offences are forwarded to the correct department to ensure prompt payment.
- Deal with external printers for headed stationery/deal folders/marketing paperwork
- Franking post for collection daily/open incoming post
- Run errands on behalf of Managing Director, personal & business
- Manage MD's portfolio of rental properties - ensure all safety work is carried out annually at the properties.
You must live in, or be able to travel to the Orpington area, and have extensive experience within a similar role as a PA/ Office Manager.
My client is offering a starting salary of £24k per annum, and working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number. At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch today with Beth.