Up to £21000 per annum
2 days ago
Automotive Product Expert Required in Thurrock, Essex
- Basic Salary: £19K + Bonuses
- 37.5 Hour Working Week
- Fantastic Opportunity Within a Reputable Brand!
My client has an exciting role opportunity for you to join their team as a Product and Sales Expert if you have a passion for customer service and are looking for a role that will help you develop.
My Client, a major car manufacturer are currently looking recruit for an experienced and professional Store Expert for their retail operation in Thurrock. The store is designed to provide an immersive retail experience for the brand, showcasing their model range in a feature-rich environment, designed to flawlessly express the brands ethos.
Full-Time role - 37.5 hours per week
You will be taking customers through an exciting journey, by acting as a brand ambassador, delivering excellent service to all customers who visit the store. This will be done by dealing with queries, conducting test drives and maintaining a high standard of product knowledge to ensure a first-class experience is obtained at all times.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Welcoming customers into the store and being available to answer any queries
- Building relationships and rapport with our customers, team members and wider company teams.
- Communicating with customer in store face to face, also undertaking telephone and written follow up communications.
- Confidently supporting customers through all stages of the buying process, assisting them with product choice, part exchanges, finance and delivery options.
- Taking ownership when guiding customers through the customer journey when conducting vehicle handovers both onsite and at the customer's home or work place in line with standards.
- Working to meet both store and individual KPI's through effective use of the customer journey to create customer accounts, book test drives and progress customer orders.
- Following up customer enquiries and test drives.
- Following processes and procedures accurately, demonstrating an organised, and proactive approach with attention to detail.
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the store, experience centre and vehicles that are on site.
- Having passion for the Brand and the store concept.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times.
- Achieve and maintain FCA / SAF accreditation - renewing this annually.
- Supporting logistics of the store demo fleet
My Client is looking for candidates who are able to deliver excellent customer service, previous retail or customer service experience would be an advantage. Please apply if you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You are proficient in the use of everyday IT software (ie. word /excel/outlook)
- You have accurate data entry / information recording skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Are proactive and self-motivated and able to demonstrate the ability to use common sense to solve day to day issues
- A team player with a can-do attitude
If this Product Expert vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs , Dealership and Motor Trade Jobs in the Essex / East London please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement TODAY!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.