£25000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Product Specialist Required in Chiswick!
- Basic Salary of £25,000 with £40,000 OTE!
- 5-day working week Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu!
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with fantastic automotive product knowledge who also wants to sell!
Automotive Product Specialist Required Immediately!!
Our Client, a Premium Main Car Dealership located in the Chiswick area, is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Product Specialist to add to their team of highly skilled professionals.
Located in the Chiswick area, the ideal candidate will live within the local area or within a sensible commute.
They are looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals with experience in a customer-centric role. They will be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering a great customer experience combined with a genuine interest in Cars, and the tenacity to continue to grow their skills and knowledge.
They will need to form effective working relationships within both sales and aftersales departments as well as customers. The Team goal is to offer the highest level of customer satisfaction as possible in all areas.
Some of your key responsibilities within the role:
* Providing customers with specific and relevant information about new and used Volvo cars, accessories and merchandise
* Planning and performing product presentations to customers on new and used cars.
* Supporting the planning, managing and delivery of test drives.
* Offering additional product insight to both sales and aftersales customers.
* Managing retailer product display and accessory merchandising
* Planning, managing and delivering customer handovers for new and used cars
As a Product Specialist, confident communication skills are key, face-to-face, on the phone and online.
You will be put through intensive Manufacturer training to learn and develop your understanding of the brand. This will be a blend of product, systems, and process training including instructor-led courses to get you up to scratch as quickly as possible.
This is a great opportunity and will lead to promotion to the Car Sales Team in the near future if successful with the Product Specialist position.
Alongside a generous basic salary of £25,000, you can also earn a customer satisfaction bonus, and the potential to sell a number of cars throughout the year that could take your earning up to £40,000 per annum.
After a qualifying period, you will also be eligible for a company car plus 28 days holidays per year (includes bank holidays).
Hours of work are 8.30am to 6pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 5pm (You will receive a day off in lieu for working Saturday's).
If all of the above interests you and are looking for your foot in the door of a well-established and respected Premium Main Dealer then please get in contact with Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment ASAP!!