North London, London
Up to £23000 per annum
27 days ago
Vehicle Progress Chaser required in North London
£23,000 basic salary.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm!
Main Car Dealer
Reporting to the Used Car Sales Manager and working as part of a large sales team, your key responsibilities will include:
* Checking the progress of car throughout the sales process and ensuring they are effectively progressed.
* Maintaining the presentation of the site's standards within the showroom and forecourt.
* Arranging internal preparation of stock vehicles and ensuring handovers are ready for collection.
* Ensuring all stock is properly photographed and advertised at all times.
* Maintaining used car display area to ensure the sites high standards.
* Driving and progressing all sold and new cars through the workshop, dealer transfers and vehicle collections.
If this Motor Trade Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in North or North West London, please contact Eddie McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.