Up to £24000 per annum
2 months ago
* Vehicle Progress Chaser required in Cheltenham!
* £18,000 basic salary with £24,000 annual earnings!
* Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm!
Our client, a franchise approved premium car dealership in the Cheltenham region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Progress Chaser for their busy Sales Department
Reporting to the Used Car Sales Manager and working as part of a large sales team, your key responsibilities will include:
* Checking the progress of car throughout the sales process and ensuring they are effectively progressed.
* Maintaining the presentation of the site's standards within the showroom and forecourt.
* Arranging internal preparation of stock vehicles and ensuring handovers are ready for collection.
* Ensuring all stock is properly photographed and advertised at all times.
* Maintaining used car display area to ensure the sites high standards.
* Driving and progressing all sold and new cars through the workshop, dealer transfers and vehicle collections.
* Previous experience as a Vehicle Progress Chaser is desirable but non-essential.
* Previous experience of working within an automotive dealership within the Sales or Service departments is desirable but non-essential.
* Previous experience of vehicle detailing or valeting is desirable but non-essential.
* Exceptional organisational skills and prioritisation skills, with the ability to multi-task.
* A customer centric approach, always striving to deliver service above customer expectations.
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Capable of conversing with others pleasantly, clearly and effectively.
* Ability to be assertive when required.
* Treat your accountabilities and responsibilities as personal commitments.
* Impeccable standard of personal presentation.
* A UK driving license with minimal points
For your hard work our client is offering...
* Starting basic salary of £18,000 per annum.
* Performance related bonus scheme creating an on-target-earnings of £24,000 per annum.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with an industry leading brand and business.
As a Progress Chaser you are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
If this Vehicle Progress Chaser Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!