Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Up to £22500 per annum
21 days ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk required in Kingston Upon Thames
37.5 hours per week
£20,000 - £22,000 DOE
We require a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Assistant of the highest calibre to join our team at our client's Vehicle Dealership in Kingston Upon Thames. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 37.5 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
- To supervise the purchase ledger team
- To receive on a daily basis all details of all purchases in respect of goods and services received and ensure that customer invoices have been purchased.
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring all statements are reconciled monthly.
- Enter details into the accounting system ensuring that they are posted to the correct account.
- Register all purchases and prepare on a monthly basis an analysis of the purchase ledger and ensure it reconciles with supplier statements resolving any queries which may arise.
- Ensure any credits are actioned as appropriate and that the necessary accounts are amended.
- Obtain necessary sign off for cheques and ensure dispatch.
- Manage the process of passing of Invoices for payment.
- Provide support to other finance functions as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience essential and Kerridge experience preferable.
- Excellent numerical and administrative ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Ability to work as a team
- IT Literate
- Bonus scheme (only if the role comes with it)
- 21 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years.
- Private Medical Insurance (if we offer it, its mainly for management positions)
- Extra annual leave purchase scheme
- Generous company matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Staff Car Scheme for self, friends & family
- Perkbox discounts on shopping, eating out, holidays and loads of ways of saving money
- Mobile phone insurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Colleague Reward and Recognition Incentive Programme
If this Purchase Ledger Assistant / Clerk Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.