Up to £28000 per annum
21 days ago
Are you looking for a sales career working in Recruitment?!...
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is the UK's leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy based in Thorpe St Andrews in Norwich. We have been well established for over 15 years, have the largest client and candidate base of any motor trade recruiter and are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our successful team as a Recruitment Executive.
What we can offer:
- We have the most modern offices and equipment for that of a recruitment company in Norwich.
- Full bespoke training is given; you will work alongside an Area Manager who will consistently support you in your development.
- Everyone here is friendly, approachable and sociable and a happy team environment is constantly encouraged here.
- We have a floor dedicated to relaxing and socialising together at lunchtime: kitchen, dining area, pool tables, table tennis and if you're a PlayStation fan you can play a game too!
- We have fantastic incentives which everyone has the opportunity to work hard towards achieving.
- We have a transparent and achievable commission structure!
What we are looking for:
- Personality is Key - You must be able to quickly and easily engage with us, our clients and candidates building a good rapport from the outset.
- Happy to work on the Phone - This is a telephone-based sales job, you will be expected to make high volumes of calls each day working under your own initiative.
- Ability to Multitask - Recruitment here is fun but fast-paced, you must self-manage a number of tasks at one time whilst making a conscious effort to use your time efficiently.
- Ability to Learn Quickly - The majority of your training will be "on-the-job" so picking things up quickly is essential.
- Computer Literate - A competent user of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Hold A-Level Qualifications with a C grade or higher, ideally a Post-Graduate.
Most of All…
- The Desire to Achieve - Many people at Perfect Placement have achieved great things over the years and reaped the benefits from their dedication and hard work. A positive mindset with a desire to work hard and achieve great things for yourself is a MUST!
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am-6.00pm, Friday 8.30am-4.00pm.
- No Weekends or Bank Holidays Worked!
- Salary: £15,000 basic + commission (average overall earnings in the first year is £25-28,000 p.a.).
- Holiday Allowance: 20 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Benefits: Company Pension, free on-site parking, various incentives, all expenses paid Christmas and Summer parties!
If you feel you're a great fit for the role and are interested in the opportunity, then apply now!!