Up to £46000 per annum
17 days ago
Regional Manager for Automotive Supplier
South of England
Monday-Friday 08:30 - 17:30
£38,000 Basic £46,000 OTE
Benefits: Company Car & Family Car Scheme, 25 days holiday + BH, BUPA Health Care, Healthy Pension Contribution
Our client a leading supplier of employee car schemes which operates Nationally is looking for an experienced Area Account Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the existing Dealer Network relationships and to secure new Dealer Network relationships with all Brand Partners in order to retain and grow the company's operational Fleet.
You will be responsible for all organisational operations within the East of England, encompassing, (major towns) Reading, Guildford, Crawley, Portsmouth, Brighton and Southampton.
The Responsibilities of this role will include [non-exhaustive list]:
* Plan Dealer Group and site interaction in advance in order to satisfy the needs of the Dealer Group or Brand Partner in accordance with the Company Strategy.
* Conduct meticulous planning prior to any Network engagement with existing designated customers, ensuring any on-site interaction is value adding to Employers and their respective Employee communities, whilst complementing the company and Brand Partner strategies.
* Ensure a coherent strategy exists to engage contractually with regionally designated Dealer Groups.
* Initiate regular communication and interaction with designated Dealer Groups and sites, with both employers and their respective employee communities.
* Monitor and drive forward incremental growth by providing Dealer Groups and sites with measured assistance on how company schemes can commercially assist them to achieve their goals and targets.
The ideal candidate will:
Live within the area of responsibility and be a Self-starter and Meticulous planner with a Target and results-driven approach to their day. You will possess automotive commercial knowledge as well as Up to date industry knowledge and be both financially and commercially aware.
You'll have the ability to build relationships up to Director Level using your previous retail automotive experience, and it is obviously a must that you have exemplary presentation skills.
Previous experience in a field-based role is also essential.