Up to £50000 per annum
19 days ago
Manufacturer Led Regional Retailer Support Manager
£40k Basic + £10k OTE + Car
Field Based, Surrey
37.5 hour working week
The objective of the role
This Regional Retailer Support Manager role has been created specifically to focus on the development of that relationship and to ensure that we are working cohesively in partnership with our partner's Manufacturer led Group Retailer Network.
The objective is to create Assistance programme advocacy in the Retailer network to enhance Customer Experience by improving knowledge and enhancing communication between and stakeholders.
This is a field based role and candidates will be expected to be located centrally to their territory of operation or in a place that is conducive to being able to cover the territory effectively. Regular visits to our clients' office and their manufacturer's partners Head Office nationally.
Thirty-five hours per week, however due to the nature of the role hours will vary in line with the needs of the business.
- To build relationships with the Retailer network that facilitates clear communication between our Clients Partners, Retailers and Manufacturer Group.
- Carry out regular, scheduled Retailer visits with clearly communicated agendas and transparent follow-up actions
- To produce, implement and perform system and product information training relating to the roadside assistance programme.
- To complete an extensive training needs analysis programme and implement required training
- To regularly update training modules for new initiatives, corporate identity, system and regulatory changes
- To support Retailers with day to day questions relating to product information, system use, assistance process and invoicing.
- To respond to individual Retailer requests for information or support
- To maintain an accurate record of these requests for trend and solution analysis
- To monitor, audit and report on the repair performance of the Retailer Network
- To complete accurate reporting on the monitoring of repairs and goodwill spend to drive best Customer Experience and help maximise commercial return for the Retailer
- To harness insight to develop Retailer knowledge and deliver a consistent 'Best Practice' process
- To provide a Retailer perspective of programme performance and drive change and development of a process that ensures the best Customer Experience
You will also be responsible for the following:
Health and Safety
- To ensure that your work area is kept safe and tidy at all times.
- To abide by the Health and Safety Work Act 1974.
- To notify your Manager of any Health and Safety issues which may cause harm to fellow employees.
- To advise your Manager of any areas of work, where you feel you require any additional training
- Be available for training on new schemes/policy changes and skills as required.
- To keep abreast of changes in the insurance industry, energy markets and new home-related innovations and/ or products.
- To work as a member of a team within the quality system and follow all documented quality procedures and instructions.
Key Performance Areas
- To work towards achieving 100% on all Key Performance Area targets set for the department.
- To actively participate in and contribute towards individual appraisals, monthly team meetings and monthly one-to-one assessment sessions.
- To work within and be compliant at all times with all relevant regulations and legislation applicable to the role.
You will ideally live within the Woking, Surrey area or be able to travel to the Woking, Surrey area and have working experience as a Service / Aftersales Manager or other Automotive Management Manufacturer positions
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity to earn realistic on target earnings.
If you are interested in this Regional Retailer Support Manager Vacancy or would like to know about other Motor Trade Sales Jobs in Woking, Surrey please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.