Up to £25000 per annum
5 months ago
Relationship Manager - Financial Services Company - Hampshire
Up to £25,000 Basic
Full Time, Permanent Role
Benefits Include: Pension scheme, Life insurance, On-site gym and Stock purchase schemes.
Our client is an award winning responsible vehicle finance provider, who invest in the training and development of their employees and offer a friendly and approachable working environment.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking to hire a Deal Management Executive.
Job & Person Description:
The Deal Management Executive is responsible for working with our "Brokers" and "Introducers" to support them with operational requirements, ensuring they deliver the required business volumes and managing issues related to individual needs. Additionally, the Deal Management Executive will maintain relationships with the introducers and brokers who acquire customers on our client's behalf.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
* Manage any issues arising out of day to day contact with introducers escalated by the Deal Processing team.
* To effectively liaise between our deal processing/underwriting team and the introducer.
* Maintaining and updating administrative and reporting systems accurately.
* Supporting broker and introducer targets by focusing on a culture of First Time Payout
* Maintaining strong introducer relationships through regular, close contact which will include telephone and email communication and occasional face to face contact.
* To support the training of new and existing introducers in the use of systems and process.
* Regularly updating senior managers of progress or areas of concern.
* Constantly driving improvements and prioritising workloads.
* Learn and convey features and benefits of our product.
* Understand our position in the market.
* Working Monday-Friday 8am- 8pm and Saturday 9am - 5.30pm (rotational basis).
The ideal candidate will require the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally as well as being a team player with excellent interpersonal skills. You'll need effective timekeeping and time management and to be passionate about working in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
You will also possess a high level of professionalism as an internal representative of the organisation and Business acumen.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required for this role:
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
* Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data and interpret facts and figures.
* Ability to effectively manage introducer and staff relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensure commitments are kept and manage expectations.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to convey processes clearly.
* Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
* Experience working in a sales/telephone based role.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Ability to deliver operational excellence.
* Strong listening and questioning skills.
* PC literate.
* Problem solving skills.
* Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment.
* Experience in an account management/client relationship role.