Durham, County Durham
Up to £24000 per annum
3 months ago
Job Title and Location: R&M Contracts Manager - Teesside
Salary Information: £24,000 Basic Salary + Overtime
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays
Perks of the role: Our client is happy to look at people looking to make the jump up into a managerial role.
An opportunity has arisen for a Repair and Maintenance Contracts Manager to join our client based in Teesside.
- Overview and collate service department KPIs such as MOT performance, Updating of daily VOR log, Vehicle compliance register
- Issuing of order numbers and authorising work to vehicles on R&M contracts. The Candidate Needs the ability to understand work being carried out and determine if necessary, priced correctly etc also to identify repeat repairs and ensure if due to workshop error then contracts do not stand cost
- Review budget spend per vehicle (as set up in contract) and review spend against budget and manage accordingly, warn where contracts in distress (i.e. cost greater than income) and assist in managing
- Setting up contracts on the system. Dealing with suppliers/repairers - both our own workshops and external suppliers, and issue order numbers and deal with purchase ledger invoices
- Issuing sales ledger invoices for vehicles on contract
The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background as well as ideally having a technical knowledge of commercial vehicles. Commercial experience of a running vehicle is strongly preferred so you may have experience of Fleet or Transport Management. You must also have the ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
This role offers fantastic working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of up to £24,000.
This role is one of many jobs in Teesside please contact William Burden at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.