Up to £35000 per annum
3 days ago
Retention Specialist Required
£15k Basic + £35k OTE
Car Dealership, 5 Day week
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Retention Specialist for their expanding dealership in Croydon, Surrey!
With award-winning sales staff and a superb aftersales department, our client is passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on customer service, honesty and transparency.
We are currently expanding our sales team and are looking for a top calibre Retention Sales Executive to join us.
Looking to progress to your next Career? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
This is a newly developed role and will be yours to shape and manage yourself, the sky really is the limit.
The successful candidate will be joining a talented, target driven team, where they will receive ongoing training and development. Our Retention Sales Executive will also receive a competitive base salary plus an attractive target-based commission structure.
* Work in a fast-paced environment to make outbound retention calls to existing customers.
* Meet and Greet existing customers upon arrival to the showroom and begin the sales process.
* Manage the service diary, meet service customers with a view to upgrade their vehicle.
* Build customer loyalty by follow-up of customer calls.
* Promoting certain financial products and services
* Remaining compliant and in line with FCA regulations. (Training will be provided).
* Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases (training will be provided).
* Process and update customer information to maintain accurate customer data at all times.
· Must be driven to hit and exceed Targets.
· Able to work in a team environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to understand, anticipate and ultimately meet customer needs.
· Possess high energy and enthusiasm with an ability to think outside the box.
· Previous experience within the motor industry is desirable but not essential.
This position is a full time position including Saturdays.
This vacancy is based in Croydon, Surrey and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Retention Sales Executive Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Chertsey, please get in touch with Michael Banyard today.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.