Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum
21 days ago
Sales Account Manager required in Manchester
£20,000-£25,000 Basic DOE
£40,000-£50,000 OTE DOE
40 hours per week - one full weekend and one Saturday a month
Are you a skilled sales person looking to pursue a new and exciting career with a market leading, rapidly expanding company?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Company within the growing Car Finance Sector in the Manchester area.
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join their team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers' needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Key Responsibilities of the Role will Include:
* Making outbound (warm) calls to pre-approved applicants, guiding your customers through each step of the journey of obtaining the right finance deal, and vehicle to meet their needs and requirements and achieving long-term success.
* Confidently overcoming customer's objections.
* Managing expectations providing excellent customer service.
* Achieving sales targets
Key Skills and Experience
* Demonstrated outstanding sales performance in a previous role(s).
* Ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
* Extremely self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven by on-target earning.
* Precise and clear in written and verbal communication.
* Previously worked in a pressurised sales environment.
* Must be able to build a rapport with customers.
* IT literate with strong keyboard skills
Our client are a rapidly expanding business offering excellent training and career progression for ambitious and talented people. They realise that your time is valuable, so please check that you have the skills, experience and qualifications we have specified above and let us know how you meet them in your application.
For more Information on this and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Bolton area, please call Anna at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today