Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
· Sales Administrator - Yeovil
· 8:30 - 5:30 Monday to Friday
· Circa £22,000 DOE
· Preferable previous experience
Our client requires an experienced Automotive Sales Administrator for their motor trade dealership in Yeovil.
The purpose of the job is to prepare, produce and process all sales related documentation in order to support the day-to-day work of the sales department.
- Maintain administrative and record keeping systems, procedures and standards.
- Process documentation relating to the ordering of a sale and delivery of vehicles.
- Ensuring relevant checks are carried out and the prompt processing of orders.
- Compile and reconcile all relevant records to for the prompt collection of payments.
- Maintain vehicle stock records, keeping an up-to-date and easily accessible filing system.
- Provide any other administrative support that may be required.
The successful applicant will also have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure use your own initiative and work with limited supervision. You will be responsible for all aspects of new car stock control, including ordering and dealer transfers.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
Main Dealer motor trade experience is essential.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.