Up to £19000 per annum
7 months ago
- Vehicle Service Administrator for Commercial Dealership in Cardiff.
- £19,000 basic salary per annum.
- 40 hours Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am-1pm.
Our client, a large Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Cardiff area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Administrator for their busy Automotive Service Department!
Reporting to the Group Aftersales Administration Manager and working as part of a team, your key objectives will include…
- Producing accurate invoices/claims to allow prompt payment for any work carried out on customer's vehicles.
- Providing effective day to day workshop administration from job card for a vehicle through to the vehicle's invoice.
- Ensuring all scanned vehicle job packs for vehicles meet the manufacturer's warranty/repair & maintenance (R&M) standard.
- Encompassing a supportive role within general aftersales activities.
In order to be eligible for this role, you will require previous experience of invoicing/administration in the automotive sector (ideally within a franchise approved dealership) alongside being IT literate and ideally have experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system. A UK driving license is also advantageous however is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of up to £19,000 per annum.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded business.
You are required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings from 8:00am - 1:00pm on a rota.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Administrator Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in South Glamorgan, please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.