Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £16542 per annum
4 months ago
Sales Administrator required in Manchester
30 hours per week
We require a Sales Administrator of the highest calibre to join our team at our Dealership in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 30 hours a week.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To order and specify vehicles as required
- To create and maintain vehicle stock records in Kerridge
- To ensure that marketing targets are created properly for all customers
- Locate vehicles for the sales team and expedite dealer transfers to other locations within the network
- Provide support to the sales team as required to enable efficient and timely handover of vehicles to customers
- Dealer transfer logistics when required
- To create and maintain deal files in accordance with DVLA regulations and ensure compliance with DVLA audit requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must be able to develop knowledge of vehicle specifications and vehicle ordering systems
- IT literate including Kerridge, Cesar, AFRL, Go AMS and Excel
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must be numerate, accurate and show attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn all aspects of the accounts/admin function
- Bonus scheme
- 23 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years.
- Extra annual leave purchase scheme
- Generous company matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Mercedes Benz Retailer Staff Car Scheme for self, friends & family
- Perkbox discounts on shopping, eating out, holidays and loads of ways of saving money
- Mobile phone insurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Colleague Reward and Recognition Incentive Programme
If this Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Anna at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.