Up to £20000 per annum
4 months ago
- Motorhome/Caravan Receptionist/Sales Administrator required in Tewkesbury!
- Starting salary up to £20,000 per annum pending experience!
- Tuesday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm and Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm!
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Receptionist/Sales Administrator with our client's franchise approved motorhome/caravan dealership based in Tewkesbury!
Reporting to the General and working alongside a small administration team, in this role your key responsibilities will include:
- General reception duties.
- All administration duties including letters, faxes, quotes, prospects, sending mail etc.
- Helping to prepare invoices.
- Ordering and chasing parts from suppliers.
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork and input into our client's company computer system to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of all sales administration.
- Promotion of our client's company, its products and services.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times by following and working within our client's computer system and customer care programme.
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of the branch.
Previous experience working as a Sales Administrator or Receptionist in the automotive industry would be highly advantageous due to the nature of the replacement but our client is very open to considering candidates with strong and stable administration/customer facing experience looking to undertake a new challenge in their career. Overall key skills will include excellent communication skills, flexibility, customer care skills, and a good administration ability coupled with a full UK drivers licence.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting salary of up to £20,000 per annum pending current earnings and experience.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an established business in the local region.
In this role you are required to work Tuesday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm and Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm.
If you are interested in this Sales Administrator Vacancy or would like to find out about Motor Trade Jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!