Up to £20000 per annum
13 days ago
Sales Administrator Required in Exeter
£20,000+ basic salary dependent on experience
Mon - Friday ONLY (40 hours)
Our client a Prestige Main Car Dealer in Exeter is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy dealership.
Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for vehicle administration by providing support to the sales team and always maintaining the standards within line of the business needs whilst exceeding customer expectations.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Provides administrative support to the sales team
- Prepares month end analysis of all month end sales invoices and files necessary documentation
- Completes taxation forms for applications and refunds, raising cheques for sign off as required
- Processes all requests for vehicles to be transferred, ensuring completion of all necessary documentation
- Ensures all vehicles are removed from stock list and any necessary payments received
- Completes stock maintenance records for the consignment of stock vehicles
- Monitors all vehicle deliveries, update stock records and track confirmed orders
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with internal colleagues across all business areas
- Identifies training and development needs for self as part of the performance management process
- Ensures all areas of Health & Safety operate effectively and within the requirements of the law
- Handles all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy
- Ensures all capital outlay is authorised by their line manager or a director
KNOWLEDGE & SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
- Previous experience within the Motor industry would be desirable but not essential
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft office software (Excel and Word)
- Must be accurate and show attention to detail
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
The Sales Admin Vacancy is located in Exeter so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute there daily.
If this Sales Admin Vacancy has interested you or if you would like to find out more about other Automotive Jobs in the Exeter Area then please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
If you are looking for jobs in the Automotive Field, then get in contact with the one of our Motor Trade Recruitment Consultants at Perfect Placement today, the UK's leading Automotive recruitment agency!