Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Sales Administrator Required in Basildon
Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs per week
Salary Per Annum Circa of £23,000
An Experienced Automotive Administrator is Required for our Client, a Franchised Main Car Dealership in Basildon, Essex.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
* Ordering and invoicing vehicles
* Stock management
* Processing customer orders
* Seeing through customer's sales administration from start to finish; including coordination of legal registration of the vehicle
* Pre Delivery Inspection administration
* Customer hand over and payment arrangements
* Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
Working with and providing a quality service to support the sales function within the Motor Trade Car Dealership is an essential part of the job.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, be an excellent organiser with a conscientious and detailed approach to all tasks handled and possess a 'can-do' attitude to work.
To be considered for this Sales Administrator role you will ideally have sales administration experience in the Motor Industry. Knowledge of AFRL and Kerridge is essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Automotive Admin Job or any other Automotive Jobs in Basildon, please contact James at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK