Up to £23000 per annum
30 days ago
Vehicle Sales Administrator Required in Harlow
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5 pm
- Salary Per Annum Circa £22K
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Automotive Sales Administrator to join their team in Harlow.
The is a fantastic opportunity to join a Dealership with a World Wide leading brand.
The successful Sales Administrators responsibilities will include:
- Ordering and invoicing vehicles
- Stock management
- Processing customer orders
- Seeing through customer's sales administration from start to finish; including coordination of legal registration of the vehicle
- Pre Delivery Inspection administration
- Customer hand over and payment arrangements
- Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
- Working with and providing a quality service to support the sales function within the Motor Trade Car Dealership is an essential part of the job.
The ideal Sales Administrator will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, be an excellent organiser with a conscientious and detailed approach to all tasks handled and possess a 'can-do' attitude to work. You must be confident working within a fast-paced environment whilst working towards the dealerships deadlines.
To be considered for this Sales Administrator role you will ideally have sales administration experience in the Motor Industry. Knowledge of Kerridge is essential.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Automotive Admin Job or any other Automotive Jobs in Harlow / Essex please contact Abbe at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.