Up to £20000 per annum
9 months ago
Car Sales Administrator Required in Bath!
Immediate Start Within a Brilliant Team
Our client requires an experienced Automotive Sales Administrator for their motor trade dealership in Bath.
The purpose of the Sales Administrator role is to prepare, produce and process all sales related documentation in order to support the day-to-day work of the sales department.
- Maintain administrative and record-keeping systems, procedures and standards.
- Process documentation relating to the ordering of a sale and delivery of vehicles.
- Ensuring relevant checks are carried out and the prompt processing of orders.
- Compile and reconcile all relevant records for the prompt collection of payments.
- Maintain vehicle stock records, keeping an up-to-date and easily accessible filing system.
- Provide any other administrative support that may be required.
The successful Sales Administrator will also have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure use your own initiative and work with limited supervision. You will be responsible for all aspects of new car stock control, including ordering and dealer transfers.
The working hours for this Sales Administrator role are Monday to Friday 8.00 am-5.00 pm.
Main Dealer motor trade experience is essential.
If this Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bath please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Sales Administrator to Dealer Principals.