£18000 per annum
25 days ago
Sales Administrator required in Blackburn
Basic £18,000-£19,000 DOE
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
1 in 8 Saturdays - 8 am-4 pm
*Must have Motor Trade experience*
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our reputable dealership in Blackburn. Due to the nature of the role and anticipated growth, this Sales Administrator role could lead to many opportunities to progress with the company.
- Ensure that all Finance documentation is reviewed and processed in in an effective manner in line with company guidelines.
- Deal with day to day problems arising from payouts and liaising with internal departments and account managers to resolve issues.
- Liaise directly with Finance companies and meet individual company payout targets.
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicles have a V5 and chase up those that are missing
- Responsible for ensuring that all vehicles come into stock with the correct number of keys and chase up those keys that are missing
- New Car Sales Admin
- Vehicle Sales Admin
- Responsibility for part exchanges and any issues relating to them
- Funder Issues
Between £17,000-£19,000 - Dependant on experience + Company Benefits
Monday to Friday Working Hours
Regular staff socials
Birthday day off
30 Days annual leave
& much more...
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Blackburn area then please contact Anna at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Sales Administrators to Dealer Principals.