Up to £21000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Poole, Dorset area.
The successful candidate will need to be highly organised, have excellent administrative, numeracy and PC skills and enjoy working independently.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary in the region of £21,000
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) which will increase with length of service
- Industry leading professional development
- Hours of work are 40 per week working 8.30 - 5.30 (one hour unpaid lunch break) Monday to Friday
Duties of a Sales Administrator with our Client
- Prepare month end analyses of all sales invoices so that sales commissions can be calculated and then file invoices
- Complete taxation forms in respect of applications and refunds, raising cheques for sign off as required
- Ensure that all sales from stock are withdrawn from stock records and that necessary actions are taken to ensure vehicle adoption and payment for new vehicles
- Locate sold orders not in stock and order or arrange necessary transfer and payment, in line with commitment to customer notifying sales person of any anticipated shortfalls
- Process all requests for vehicles to be transferred out ensuring that all necessary documentation is complete, vehicles removed from stock lists and any necessary payments received
- Monitor the receipt of vehicle deliveries to ensure that they are in line with orders made and vehicle details are added to vehicle stock records
- To support Sales Managers and team effort and build good relations with fellow team members
What our Client expects of their Sales Administrator
- Experience within a similar role
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.