Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000 per annum
8 months ago
Sales Administrator required in Manchester
- £20,000 - £22,000
- Monday-Friday hours
- Immediate Start Within a Brilliant Team
Our client requires an experienced Automotive Sales Administrator for their Independent company in Manchester
The purpose of the Sales Administrator role is to prepare, produce and process all sales related documentation in order to support the day-to-day work of the sales department.
Key Responsibilities for this Sales Administrator:
- Maintain administrative and record-keeping systems, procedures and standards.
- Process documentation relating to the ordering of a sale and delivery of vehicles.
- Ensuring relevant checks are carried out and the prompt processing of orders.
- Compile and reconcile all relevant records for the prompt collection of payments.
- Maintain vehicle stock records, keeping an up-to-date and easily accessible filing system.
- Provide any other administrative support that may be required.
The successful Sales Administrator will also have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure use your own initiative and work with limited supervision. You will be responsible for all aspects of new car stock control, including ordering and dealer transfers.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Sales Admin Job has interested you or you would like to know about any other Automotive Jobs in the Northwest please get in touch with Anna today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.