Up to £20000 per annum
14 days ago
Automotive Sales Administrator Required in Fareham
- Monday - Friday - 08:00 - 17:00
- Circa £20,000 Salary
- Previous Sales Admin experience Required
Are you a highly organised Vehicle Sales Administrator??
Our Client, a fantastic volume main dealer is looking for a Car Sales Administrator to join their very busy sales department.
The Sales Administrator will be an experienced sales administrator with a passion and knowledge of the motor trade looking to work for a reputable main dealer. Sales administration experience is necessary and our client is looking for an outgoing team player who is looking to further their career in possibly a much bigger environment.
Duties as a Vehicle Sales Administrator include
- Doing the sales administration for all new and used vehicles sold
- Stock Control
- Vehicle Taxing and Registration
- General Administration duties for the Car Sales Executive
Requirements of this Vehicle Sales Administrator job:
- Sales Administrator experience within a busy Car Sales Business
- Experience with using Motor Trade specific CRMs
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
In return, our client is prepared to offer a basic salary of up to £20K depending on experience and working hours of Monday-Friday Only 08.00-5:00pm
If you are interested in this Sales Admin Job or any other Automotive Admin Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Joel at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!