Car Sales Administrator required in Stoke
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Salary is Dependent on Experience
- 23 Days holiday - goes up to 25 after 2 years!
An Experienced Automotive Sales Administrator is Required for our Client, a Main Car Dealership in Stoke.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
* Ordering and invoicing vehicles
* Stock management
* Processing customer orders
* Seeing through customer's sales administration from start to finish; including coordination of legal registration of the vehicle
* Pre Delivery Inspection administration
* Customer hand over and payment arrangements
* Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
Working with and providing a quality service to support the sales function within the Motor Trade Car Dealership is an essential part of the job.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, be an excellent organiser with a conscientious and detailed approach to all tasks handled and possess a 'can-do' attitude to work.
To be considered for this Sales Administrator role you will ideally have sales administration experience in the Motor Industry. Knowledge of AFRL and Kerridge is also preferred but not essential.
In return Our Client offers a generous salary between £20,000 - £25,000 with the working hours being Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm with 1 hour for lunch.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Automotive Administration Job or any other Automotive Jobs in Stoke, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement Today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.