Up to £23000 per annum
3 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
We are in search of a Sales Administrator to join our Client's Commercial Main Dealer in the Basingstoke area.
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking to add to their team.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team providing support to both our sales and finance teams.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Administrator
- A Basic Salary up to £23,000 (Depending on Experience)
- 40 Hour Working Week
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Sales Administrator
- Maintain vehicle stock records as per vehicle purchases and sales
- Organise preparation of customers' orders within the sales department.
- Arrange invoices for vehicle sales
- Liaise with the workshop team to ensure required works are completed on new and use vehicles
What our Client expects of their Sales Administrator
- Proactive approach in maintaining company standards
- Good communication skills
- Organisational and administration skills
- An eye for detail
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Maisie Usher at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.