Up to £26000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Sales Administrator in Weybridge
- Monday to Friday 09.00am - 18:00pm
- Basic Salary up to £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Weybridge area.
Our Client is part of a network of dealerships across Surrey and West Sussex They are a privately owned business representing an iconic brand. There are excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client's focus is on their staff and customers they want to inspire each other to delight their customers.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Administrator:
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £25,000
- Discounted servicing
- Industry-leading professional development
Duties of a Sales Administrator with our Client
- Handling vehicle registration and licencing through AFRL/RAV
- Ordering and invoicing vehicles
- Stock management
- Processing customer orders
- Seeing through customer's sales administration from start to finish; including coordination of legal registration of the vehicles
- Customer hand over and payment arrangements
- Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
What our Client expects of their Sales Administrator
- Excellent Administration skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to deal with conflicting priorities in an effective manner
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values its staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Admin role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!