Up to £28000 per annum
2 months ago
* Vehicle Sales Administrator required in Kidderminster
* Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum pending experience plus a fantastic bonus scheme
* Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30.
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Vehicle Sales Administrator with our client's franchise approved Car Dealership based in Kidderminster.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager and working alongside a team of other Vehicle Sales Administrators, in this role you will work be responsible for providing pro-active support to the car sales and management teams in the function of processing new and used car sales to the point of vehicle delivery. This will include vehicle registration and tax via AFRL, raising invoices, maintaining vehicle files, and checking and preparing reports for internal and external use.
The successful candidate would be able to deliver the very highest level of administrative support through strong communication skills, very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP/CDK preferable). Previous experience working as a Vehicle Sales Administrator would be highly advantageous due to the nature of the replacement but our client is very open to considering candidates with strong and stable administration experience looking to start a career in the motor trade.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting salary of up to £25,000 per annum pending current earnings and experience.
* 23 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays (holiday allowance increases over the length of service).
* Contributory workplace pension scheme.
* Company benefits scheme.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with an established business in the local region.
In this Sales Administrator role you are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Sales Administrator Vacancy or any other Admin and Automotive Jobs in Kidderminster please contact Ben Flatt today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.