Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Sales Administrator / Office Manager required in Orpington, Kent.
We are seeking a Sales Administrator/ Office Manager to join our Client's Prestige Car Specialist Garage in the Orpington area.
Our client is a business that specialises in high end vehicles and they are looking for somebody to join the business in this varied role as the first point of contact on behalf of the Sales Director.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Administrator/ Office Manager:
- A Basic Salary of circa £25,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm working hours
- Excellent support and training
Duties of a Sales Administrator / Office Manager with our Client will include:
- Maintain stock funding plans and ensure that sold vehicles are promptly removed & paperwork is filed.
- Generate purchase invoices for stock purchases & ensure that all necessary paperwork (ID, V5, proofs) are added to system in good time for vehicle collections
- Extensive diary management via outlook
- Distribute and take minutes at meetings
- Provide Agendas for meetings
- Produce purchase invoices for stock vehicles
- Responsible for ordering all stock/stationery supplies
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Preparation of refreshments for staff and visitors
- Manage suppliers and negotiate contracts
- Manage company cleaners
- Keep the office tidy and well organised
- Assist with the monitoring of staff sickness and holidays
- Dealing with speeding, parking, tunnel fines
- Assisting the SOR Manager with administration tasks/invoicing
- Audit or chase all outstanding customer documents
- Take overflow telephone for the SOR team when necessary.
- Update notes to Emax
- Email and chase return of Purchase orders, load to Ideal File
- Prepare SOR commission sheets at the end of every month.
- Prepare Sales Director with monthly audits (printing invoices ready for audit)
- Chase up finance clearances on behalf of Sales Director
- Adhoc projects as instructed by the Sales Director
- Running errands for the Sales Director as required
What our Clients expect of their Sales Administrator/ Office Manager:
- Must have experience working in the motor trade
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Using initiative
- Absolute Discretion
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Administrator / Office Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.