Up to £18000 per annum
25 days ago
Product Specialist / Sales Co-Ordinator Required in Swindon
- Salary: £18,000 basic salary
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am-6.00pm
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is an experienced and trustworthy motor group, renowned for helping customers obtain their ideal vehicle as well as providing a host of services. They are actively looking to hire a Product Specialist / Sales Co-Ordinator.
The role is specifically responsible for digital and telephone sales leads ensuring all calls are dealt with in a professional manner and complying with franchise mystery shop standards. Once you have mastered the handling of inbound enquiries you will learn to sell new and used vehicles as well as other services offered by the Company.
- Keeping the used car pitch up to date
- Auto trader assistance
- Controlling the demo lineup
- Progress / Update calls to customers
- General Sales admin
- Experience and skills within a customer-facing sales role along with strong telephone techniques.
- A professional appearance and a positive, enthusiastic and knowledgeable approach.
- A willingness to learn all aspects of the sales process.
- The ability to acquire detailed knowledge of products and prices.
- Ability to work with numbers and to discuss the intricacies of finance deals with accuracy and assurance.
- The ability to pay close attention to administrative detail and build strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Be computer literate, be flexible in relation to working hours and have a full UK driving licence.
If you feel you have the right skill set for the role and are looking to start a sales career within the motor trade then apply now!!
If this Sales Co-Ordinator role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.