Up to £45000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Car Sales Controller required in Portsmouth
- Monday - Saturday - Day off in Week
- Up to £20,000 Basic + £45,000 OTE
- Well Established Main Dealer
Our Client, a Premium main dealer is looked for a Used Car Sales Controller to join their busy department.
The Key Responsibilities of this Car Sales Controller will include:
- To sell the maximum number of used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieve the best profit for the business.
- Ensure sales opportunities are maximised for the full range of manufacturer products and services including accessories, warranties, service and finance.
- Plans and organises own daily selling activities to create additional sales opportunities.
- Maintains regular contact with all existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the business to deliver high levels of customer service.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange and agree a price with the customer and Sales Manager.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively. Maintain the showroom environment and external displays to agreed standards.
- Plans and contributes to local marketing activities within the overall business plan.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Transaction Manager Role has interested you or you would like to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in Hampshire, please get in touch with Joel today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Bodyshop Prepper to MET Fitter to Service Manager.