Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £51000 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Prestige Sales Controller required in Manchester
- £31,000 basic + commission = £51,000+
- 1 in 3 weekends off
- Excellent opportunities to train/progress
Our Client is a Prestige Main Dealer Group and they are looking for an experienced Sales Controller to join them at their busy site in Manchester.
The successful Sales Controller will be highly motivated, efficient, and organised.
The Key Responsibilities of this Car Sales Controller will include:
- To sell the maximum number of used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieve the best profit for the business.
- Ensure sales opportunities are maximised for the full range of manufacturer products and services including accessories, warranties, service and finance.
- Plans and organises own daily selling activities to create additional sales opportunities.
- Maintains regular contact with all existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the business to deliver high levels of customer service.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part-exchange and agree a price with the customer and Sales Manager.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively. Maintain the showroom environment and external displays to agreed standards.
- Plans and contributes to local marketing activities within the overall business plan.
The ideal Sales Controller will have a clean UK driving license and live within a maximum journey time of 45 minutes-1 hour max.
As such this Sales Controller vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the order of a fantastic dealership network and grow as a person and professional in an exciting sales environment!
In return, the successful Sales Controller will receive an uncapped, highly competitive commission structure and the use of a company car.
For more information on this Sales Controller vacancy and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Manchester area, please call Anna at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.