North Yorkshire, England
Up to £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Car Sales Manager required in North Yorkshire
- Main Dealer
- £32,000 Basic Salary (negotiable) with exceptional bonus earning opportunity. £60,000 OTE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, exceptional, motivated and target orientated Car Sales Manager. This is an opportunity to become part of an exciting and expanding family business.
The successful individual will need understanding of the values required to deal with both premium and volume car products along with customers who have chosen to put their faith in to us.. They will also need to be able to motivate and progress the sales staff at the branch with a positive and encouraging approach to make sure targets are exceeded and customers receive the highest level of customer service at all times. You need to have entrepreneurial flair, be a self-starter and happy to manage all aspects of a car sale department.
Duties and Key Functions / Responsibilities of Car Sales Manager:
- Hold professional sales meetings each day
- Walk the site and showroom with an 'eyes open' approach
- Understand the need for regular 1-to-1 coaching with the sales team
- Hold regular diary reviews and look into the details of the comments
- Manage branch and staff KPIs
- Develop close profession relationship with Manufacturer Representatives
- Work within and ensure staff are also working within franchise framework and standards
- Develop and train sales team.
- Interact with customers to ensure they receive 'the best' experience
- Work closely with administration and management teams to ensure all paperwork is to the correct standard
- Seek to generate new business from both retail and fleet activity
- Raise the profile of the retail outlet through every interaction with colleagues and customers
What our client is offering the Sales Manager:
- Competitive basic salary and industry-leading bonus structure
- Career progression opportunities
- Company car and fuel (fully expensed)
- Preferential staff rates and discounts
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A full UK driving licence
- Flexible to working patterns
- Ability to use IPad and Desktop
- Good IT knowledge
- Target driven
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent management skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in car sales management required.
If this Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North Yorkshire please contact Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.