Ballymena, County Antrim
Up to £48000 per annum
8 months ago
Car Sales Manager required in Ballymena, County Antrim
- Main Dealer
- Ballymena, N. Ireland
- Full Time Permanent
- £25,000 Basic - £50,000 OTE
Our client is a leading dealer in Northern Ireland, as part of planned quarter 1 growth in 2020, they are looking to recruit a 'selling' sales manager. This means that in this role you will not only be responsible for the performance of the sales team, giving them direction and assistance, you'll be leading both from the front and by example.
Key Responsibilities for this Car Sales Manager role:
- Managing the Car Sales department in its entirety
- Second Facing Customers if required
- Maximising profitability and revenue within the Car Sales Department
- Assisting the Sales Team with reaching and exceeding their targets
The successful Car Sales Manager will
- Have a proven track record within a Car Sales Manager role
- Be results driven with a key focus on meeting objectives
- Adaptable, analytical and a strong communicator.
The role is working with a leading brand that has customers knocking on the door, so the selling bit, is easy, you'll need the leadership skills to make this role work.
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ballymena, County Antrim please contact Jimi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!