Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Car Sales Manager Required in Manchester
- £34,000 - £38,000 Basic DOE
- £50,000+ OTE
- Luxury/Prestige Dealer
Our client, a high end Luxury/Prestige dealership is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager
The Successful Sales Manager must have previous experience as a sales manager with a proven track record.
Sales Manager will be given the opportunity to run the sales team as you fit as well as putting new processes in place to drive the sales team forward, Experience within the prestige market would advantageous but it is not essential.
Key Responsibilities for this Car Sales Manager role:
- Managing the Car Sales department in its entirety
- Second Facing Customers if required
- Maximising profitability and revenue within the Car Sales Department
- Assisting the Sales Team with reaching and exceeding their targets
The successful Car Sales Manager will
- Have a proven track record within a Car Sales Manager role
- Be results driven with a key focus on meeting objectives
Adaptable, analytical and a strong communicator
This is a brand new position with an already successful business that is expanding and growing.
If you feel that this Car Sales Manager Vacancy is the ideal role for you, or if you wanted to know more about other Motor Trade Jobs in the North West area please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in jobs within the Automotive Trade. So if you are looking to start a new career in the motor trade, get in touch with one of our team today as we have over 1,400 Motor trade vacancies over the whole of the UK!