Up to £60000 per annum
5 days ago
- Hours: Mon - Fri (8 til 6) with a half-day during the week + alternate Saturdays (8 - 5).
- Salary: £30,000 basic salary + up to £60,000 OTE.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Be responsible for setting targets for the sales team.
- Provide guidance and motivation to the sales team in order to get the best results.
- Manage customer relationships and have the ability to develop new leads.
- Monitor department customer satisfaction ratings.
- Hire, train and monitor the sales team accordingly.
- You will hold a valid UK driving license.
- Be someone who is keen to expand on their existing knowledge.
- Be a hard worker and have the confidence to run a sales team.
- Be driven to meet and ensure the team are meeting their sales targets.
- Previous experience as either a Business Manager, Sales Controller or Sales Manager.
If this Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Corby please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.