Up to £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Sales Manager required in Newbury
Our Client, a well-established and recognised Motorhome Group located in Newbury, Berkshire is looking for a Sales Manager to run their team of hardworking individuals.
Our client is part of an established dealer Group which offer fantastic opportunities. You will benefit from working in an excellent surrounding with a good team and great product. You will be a Sales professional with top-class customer service skills. Our client is looking for somebody committed to their career who understands what is required to succeed.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Manager:
- Salary Offered - £18,000 OTE of £45,000
- Hours: Monday - Sunday, 2 days off during the week, and one full weekend off a month.
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of a Sales Manager with our Client:
- Uses prospecting to quickly develop new customer relationships.
- Makes a warm and friendly first impression and builds a level of rapport with each customer using verbal and non-verbal techniques.
- Gathers the main information needed for using a variety of questioning techniques.
- Excellent Product Knowledge including options and accessories.
What our Client expects of their Sales Manager:
- Ready to interview and start someone immediately.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience at a dealership.
- Needs some experience although happy to look at a mix of candidates with experience and without as they train their employees up to standard.
- Someone with a consistent "Can Do" attitude.
- Full UK Driving licence.
If this Sales Manager job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Berkshire, please contact Joel at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today