Stourbridge, West Midlands
Up to £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Used Car Sales Manager required in Stourbridge
- £25,000 basic salary with £50,000 uncapped on-target-earnings!
- Mon - Sat with 1 - 3 Sundays with a day off in the week (5 Day working week!)
- First-hand stake in driving the business forward!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Used Car Sales Manager for our client's franchise approved car dealer in Stourbridge!
Reporting to the Dealer Principal and responsible for a dedicated team of Used Car Sales Executives, a Business Manager and administration staff, your key job objectives will include:
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
- Working with the Dealer Principal to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from vehicles, finance, insurance and accessory sales.
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Helping my client to achieve standards of process efficiency and cost control.
In order to be eligible, you will live in the Stourbridge region or ideally within a reasonable commuting distance of Stourbridge. The role requires an individual with a stable and successful supervisory/management background within a franchise approved automotive dealer and ideally exposure to a busy brand. Experience in a small to medium dealership would be preferable as well as a strong F&I background. You will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition. You will become the role model for our client's brand, where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver. Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary up to £25,000 per annum pending experience.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £50,000+ per annum.
- Access to a personal company car.
- 29 days' annual holiday allowance which increases over the length of service (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Full manufacturer-approved training/development.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm with a scheduled day off in the week, Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm, and Sunday 10.00am-4.00pm (Sundays on a rota).
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Stourbridge area then please contact Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.