Up to £40000 per annum
19 days ago
Sales Operations Planner Required
- North Kent Area
- Circa £35k Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Monday to Friday ONLY - 9am to 5.30pm
Our client, an Automotive Engineering Company which specialises in vehicle electronics is looking to recruit a Sales Operations Planner.
Purpose of Role:
To generate and manage sales forecasting throughout all Group companies. To generate a purchase plan to meet the needs of the sales forecast. Provide a focussed communication path between all Sales departments and MPL Support the Purchasing team with capturing sales trends, materials planning and handling specific OEM forecasts.
* Providing Group company sales forecast data to the Purchasing team. * Ensure Group companies receive the correct stock allocation in line with sales budgets.
* Agree stock levels with Group companies
* Be a centralised contact for two-way reporting of sales and purchasing information.
* Ensuring specific customer forecasts are factored into purchase quantities
* Identifying sales trends
* Seeking market intelligence from Group companies
* Monitor and report Stock KPI's across Group companies
* To ensure stock purchase levels are in line with stock value expectations
* A flexible approach is necessary and the ability to work beyond the business hours when required is essential.
* Some overseas travel may be required
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 year's practical experience in Sales and Operations Planning role
- Proven ability to use ERP systems
- Proven ability to manage a multi-task role
- Building and sustaining supplier relationships
Education and Training:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE "O" levels (to include Maths and English). Analytical intellect with an eye for detail
- Highly numerate and literate
- Above average ERP knowledge with emphasis on Excel
Our client is offering Monday to Friday ONLY working hours - NO Weekends!!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Job in Kent please get in touch with Beth Allen today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.