Up to £22000 per annum
5 days ago
Semi Skilled Vehicle Technician Required in Westbury
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm
Regular Manufacturer Training!
Our client based in Westbury is actively looking to hire an automotive Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic.
* Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair and (if authorised) MOT tests to Company standards.
* Indicate to Manager possible future faults and repair requirements.
* Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with.
* Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
You must be
* Fully qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Mechanics.
* Be fully skilled in working on numerous different makes and models of cars.
* Hold a full clean driving licence
Motor trade qualifications and experience in the role is essential.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Westbury please contact Ryan today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!