Up to £45000 per annum
18 days ago
Senior Garage Manager Required in Maidstone
Circa £40k Basic Salary + 10% Bonus
37.5 hours per week
Fantastic company benefits & perks
Our client, a National Fleet Company, with an excellent reputation is looking to hire a Senior Garage Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large company that has an excellent benefit scheme, salary, and working hours.
* To lead and be responsible for the success and compliance of the company. Ensure there is a balance where there is a larger workforce population.
* To lead, inspire, motivate and coach a team of employees, to ensure maximum performance is delivered to meet both internal and external customer expectations.
* To identify, win, retain and where possible grow local retail business opportunities for their garage.
* To take ownership of the customer relationship to ensure that their garage meets or exceeds customer expectations.
* To deliver and maintain Right First Time performance in their garage.
* To take responsibilities for the delivery of the Profit & Loss account for the workshops under their control, taking necessary corrective action
* Exists in order to deliver an exemplary customer experience and legal compliance workshop through a high performing, customer centric and continually improving workforce. Working in harmony with Garage Manager to ensure their garage operates continually in the best position to operate.
* Safety of customer's vehicles and employees are of paramount importance. Ensure compliance with Workshop Safety System as well as the company's own Health and Safety Handbook and Action Plan.
* Achieving the monthly productivity targets that are set (by finance) and reviewed from time to time.
* Setting the standards of compliance, behaviours and work ethics that place the customer at the heart of everything we do. Garage managers should focus on keeping the customer informed.
* Responsible for the service delivered in the network.
* Ensure that customers' vehicles are serviced, maintained and repaired to agreed standards and to planned schedules.
* Deliver an overall service that meets the existing and rising standards expected from the company's customers
* Build and maintain strong local customer relationships and take the network services lead for national account customers
* Grow local SMR business by attracting and retaining profitable retail and SME customers
* Responsible for all stock control and maintenance within their garage
This vacancy is based in Maidstone and our client is looking only for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this job has interested you or you would like to know more about other Motor Trade Jobs in Maidstone, please get in touch with Beth Allen today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.