Up to £42000 per annum
9 months ago
ATA Qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer Required in Northampton.
- Hours: Monday to Friday (45 hours) + optional Saturday as overtime.
- Salary: £35,100 - £39,870 basic salary + bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client, who offers many different career paths and strives to ensure the best job satisfaction for all employees is looking for an ATA Qualified Paint Sprayer to join their successful team in Northampton.
The successful Vehicle Paint Sprayer will be required to:
- Undertake quality repairs to a variet of motor vehicles within a busy bodyshop.
- Undertake the preparation and repainting, including smart repairs to motor vehicles.
- Work well both independenlty and within your team if required.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Hold a valid driving license.
- Have previous experience in the role.
In return for your hard work as a Paint Sprayer, our client is looking to offer an attractive package and plenty of company benefits.
If you're a skilled Vehicle Paint Sprayer and you're looking for a new opportunity at the minute then apply today!
Motor trade experience is essential to be considered for this role.
If this Senior Paint Sprayer job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Paint Sprayer Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.