Up to £21000 per annum
14 days ago
Senior Parts Advisor required in West Edinburgh
- Salary up to £21,000
- Full Time - Permanent
The Senior Parts Advisor could receive Benefits that may Include:
- Employee discount
- Staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Company Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
What does this Senior Parts Advisor job entail?
- To ensure all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously; build rapport and understand their requirements while being fully aware of the usual trading terms of the dealership. Monitor and maintain agreed stock and accessory levels, ensuring that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and all orders are checked before the delivery note is signed.
- To ensure all parts and accessories are correctly stored and the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness. Retain awareness of promotions and marketing campaigns and maintain updated displays at all times, ensuring that old units returned to the Parts department are clean.
- To maintain a surcharge ledger, if appropriate. Attend internal/external training courses as directed by management, and to ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to.
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager, assist in stock checks when required, and be able to demonstrate knowledge of correct packing procedure and despatch matters.
- To maintain good relationships with all suppliers and colleagues. Deal with warranty material, and assist with any other task as directed.
What are Client is looking for in the Senior Parts Advisor:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous parts experience
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality & reliability
If this Senior Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Thomas Plane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today