Up to £26000 per annum
16 days ago
Senior Service Advisor - Sudbury
- Monday to Friday 8 am - 6 pm
- Alternate Saturday Morning's
- Salary Depending on Experience
Our client, a Dealership in Sudbury is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Service Advisor to join their team.
Our client is a well-established family run business who is looking for the right candidate to lead their service department. This is a fantastic opportunity for the next step in your career.
Duties of a Senior Service Advisor with our Client:
- Overseeing the Service Advisor and Workshop Controller
- Dealing with any queries from the Service Advisor or Workshop Controller
- Reporting to the Group Aftersales Manager
- Communicating with clients face to face and over the phone.
- Handle any customer enquiries.
- Bookwork into the workshop including MOT's and services
- Upsell any additional products including service plans and various add on's
- Look after the customer throughout their journey of them having their vehicle booked in
What our Clients expect of their Service Advisor:
- Must have previous experience working in a main dealer as a service advisor
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
If this Senior Service Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Sudbury and Essex, please contact Abbe at Perfect Placement.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.