3 months ago
- Senior/Master Vehicle Technician required in Tewkesbury!
- Full negotiable starting salary and performance related bonus scheme!
- Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota!
- Rare opportunity to work with one of the best car brands in the industry!
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Senior/Master Vehicle Technician for our client's premium franchise approved Car Dealership in Tewkesbury!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working as part of a large workshop team, as a Master Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times. You also might be required to provide coverage for the Workshop Controller during busy periods and in their absence. Lastly, you will also play your part in ensuring that our client's customers receive great service, from start to finish.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Tewkesbury region or live within a reasonable commuting distance of Tewkesbury. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to also ideally be trained to a Master Vehicle Technician level with another brand or be trained to a senior technical standard and be working at a senior level in the workshop with your current employer. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as a Master Vehicle Technician, our client is offering…
- Fully negotiable starting basic salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate.
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
- Private health care after a qualifying period.
- Full manufacturer training.
- Rare opportunity to work with one of the best car brands in the industry.
- Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota.